What is Bournemouth Air Festival Patrons Club?
It’s fun…. It’s social… it’s business… it’s charity
Bournemouth Air Festival Patrons Club is about bringing together local businesses, corporate representatives and individuals who are passionate about the festival and all it represents. By joining the Patrons Club, you can make a valuable contribution.
How do the Patrons support the air Festival?
Annual membership contributions (£250) help to fund Air Festival Night Air flying and a portion is donated to the military nominated Air Festival charities. The Patrons Club, working with Capital Magazine and Daily Echo, is run by individuals and not BCP Council.
How much does it cost to join?
To join the Bournemouth Air Festival Patrons Club requires a minimum donation of £250 per year.
What do I get for my membership fee?
A real benefit are the free monthly events hosted at venues across Bournemouth, typically in the early evening. These informal events usually feature a guest speaker (related to aviation industry/military) often with ‘inside information!’ Each meeting offers an opportunity for networking as well as complimentary drinks & canapés.
Each meeting offers an opportunity for networking as well as complimentary drinks & canapés.
- Access to the online Air Festival portal – for images and information •
- Patrons logo for your own promotional use •
- Patrons membership badge and certificate •
- Online listing at bournemouthair.co.uk •
- Acknowledgement in the official Air Festival brochure •
- Monthly event invitations for you and a guest •
- Raffle with superb (often money can’t buy) prizes •
- Opportunity to showcase your business & network